Friday, June 29, 2007

Oldie but goodie

Yet another night when I had no time to stamp anything new, so I'm posting this oldie but goodie stamped with the Best Fiends, Just among Fiends and Tags so much sets. The sentiment was stamped using various letters form the Just Between Fiends sentiments and the stamp-a-ma-jig. Since the just between fiends set did not have all of the letters of the alphabet, I had to improvise somewhat to create this sentiment. i used an upside down "U" for an "n" and half of a "w" for a "v".

I stamped this card last fall in a challenge to use Halloween sets for a non-Halloween card. I loved how it turned out and I'm so sad that the Best Fiends set did not make it into the catalog.

On the other hand, there are some awesome Halloween stamps sets, wheels and designer papers in the new catalog. I can't wait to place an order on July 1!

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

LOL! Love it! Very funny! The eyes are a great touch!