Saturday, June 2, 2007

Challenge Take 2



As I mentioned this morning, I had this card half-done last night and I finished it tonight. It's still the challenge sketch, but rotated 90 degrees. I used the heart stamp from mini mates to create the large ruby red flower. I added the earth element buttons to each point of the triangle and threaded them with some shredded mustard grosgrain ribbon. The flower stamped in Old Olive is also from the mini mates set, but the flower stamped on the mustard layer is from springtime stems. The greeting is stamped in a circle that is attached with a dimensional to the inside of the card through a 1 3/8" punched round hole. So, what do you think? Are you starting to maybe like this "challenge" combination a little more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Diane. I have never thought of shredding my ribbon like that. Neat looking!