Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Morning Sketch Challenge


I'm sure you will be happy to know that this is the last Sunday Challenge this year using retiring Stampin' Up! stamps. Next Sunday the retiring stamps will officially be gone and we'll have a whole new exciting Stampin' Up! collection tofawn over-- WOO HOOO.
Last week you were not allowed to use sentiment and background stamps, and I thought this week I would "flip" that restriction. So this week the challenge is you may not use any image stamps.
You may use any sentiment from a retiring Stampin' Up! set, but only the words, not any images. You may also use any background stamp (small or large), as long as it it intended to be a background. So no main images stamped repeatedly to create your own background.
For your color choices please limit yourself to one of Stampin' Up!'s color families (including the retiring in-colors, if you wish) plus neutrals. You may use any accessories, embellishments or designer papers. Feel free to modify the layout dimensions as needed for your card, as long as the general layout remains the same.
After you're done, e-mail the card to me so I can upload it here or include a link to your blog, website, or SCS gallery in a comment to this post. Happy Sunday Everyone!

3 comments:

L8ybug2 said...

Thanks for another great challenge. My card is now posted on my blog.

Teresa said...

Loved this sketch. And the limitation of an image made me really think! Here are the two cards I made:
http://mylifesart.blogspot.com/2007/06/almost-there.html

Lori said...

I loved this sketch, too. Here's one of the cards I made using it (the other is for an upcoming event and I'll post it after the recipient, who's one of my blog readers, gets it).

http://inkingaloud.blogspot.com/2007/06/reason-to-smile.html