Sunday, June 10, 2007

Raspberry Snow


Well, as always, I sure enjoyed stamping with this set. I just really love these snowflakes and they turned out just delicious in shades of pink and purple. For this card I used card stock and classic ink in Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Lavender Lace. I first stamped the larges snowflake in pretty in pink on the pretty in pink base. I then stamped the random snowflake pattern in all four colors on a strip of whisper white card stock. For the "featured" snowflake, I used shimmery white card stock and craft lavender lace ink. I also used the lavender lace ink for the "winter" sentiment. I then heat embossed both the featured snowflake and the sentiment with detail clear embossing powder.
It's definitely not your typical holiday card, but wouldn't you just love getting a pretty pink card like this in the middle of winter? I know I sure would!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. But, NO! I do not want to think about winter now!

Unknown said...

Love the colors

Diane said...

It will be a nice card for the snowy season...but I'd rather think beach right now,lol. TFS!!

Holly Young said...

Well I love winter time and personally think this summer has gone on long enough so I love thinking of snow flakes right now! And raspberry snow makes me think of snowcones, who doesn't love snowcones?

Julie ~ Jades Butterflies! said...

I too love this set! I made so many cards and ornaments (glass w/window sheets) last X-Mas and I too used lots of pink! I love pink snowflakes! I love winter too so it was nice to see a little "raspberry snow" this morning! Pretty card Diane!

MarieK said...

Pretty card - reminds me of Candy and not Snow!!!