Saturday, June 23, 2007

RAK's I've received

Tonight I wated to share with you some cards that I received from other stampers. I got the first card from my friend Jen, and instantly fell in love. it's a simple card, but the color combination is so nice and the black mat around the main image is so striking -- it's just the perfect card! And, as I mentioned last Sunday, this card served as the basis for last week's challenge. Cute, isn't it?

Diane form Canada sent me this second card as athank you for sending her my Chef card for her SIL. I really like that thank you sentiment, though it kind of makes it difficult to figure out the orientation of the card. I hope I got it right -- LOL! What I like about this card is that there are a lot of different flowers on it, yet the similar colors really pull all the different stamps together. Great job, Diane!

Tomorrow I will show you a couple more cards I received and will also show you other things you can do with the square steps corner pocket punch!

2 comments:

Jen Bailey said...

Glad you enjoyed the card and congratulations again!!!

Jen

Diane said...

I'm happy you like it Diane,lol,it is the right way.It is confusing isn't it,just thought there was lots of Thank Yous but never enough for what you have done for me.
By the way my SIL just loved them!
Thanks a bunch!