Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Couple more RAKs

I wanted to share a couple more RAKs with you today. The first is a lovely card from Allison. Allison hails from Calgary and is a fantastic stamper and blogger. Instead of telling you about this card, I will let Allison do it in her own words. It's a beautiful card and I hope you leave Allison some nice comments. She's going through a bit of a hard time lately and I know she will appreciate knowing that we very much appreciate her artwork and all of the hard work she does on her blog! Thank you Allison for everything, especially this most excellent card, and please let me know if there's anything I can do to help with your current situation.

The second card was stamped by my friend and fellow demo, Wende Leverton. She brought this lovely card along with a plate of really yummy cookies over to my shoebox swap in may (which shows you how behind the times I am in posting RAK's. Wende wanted me to let everyone know that the design is by Heidi Funk a/k/a Inkylady on SCS, though Wende used different colors and designer paper on her card. It may be hard to see in the photo, but the main image is stamped in encore copper ink (retiring this year and already out of stock) which makes the image shimmer on the edges. It's really beautiful! Thanks Wende!

2 comments:

L8ybug2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison Rankin said...

I am glad you got the card Diane...thanks for all the sweetness of late!