Monday, June 11, 2007

Flakey Friends!

I'm so happy that my Snowflakes challenge did not scare everyone off. I know this time of the year no one wants to think about snow, but it's really the best time to think about it because you can just enjoy the fun memories of the beauty of snow, without the cold harsh and grey reality of the icky slush and frost and ice that usually comes with it.

I'm very happy to say that Nikki stamped two cards for this challenge, and they're both super! I love the way she used the eyelets on this card and the little snowflake charms on her second card, which you can see below.

You can read the details about each card plus check out all of Nikki's lovely stamped creations on her blog. And please be sure to leave her a nice comment!

Marie also posted a link to her beautiful challenge card, complete with snowflake embellishment and blink. Check it (and all of her other cards) on her blog and leave her a nice comment as well!

Thanks Nikki and Marie for playing. I just love seeing all these snowflake cards. As Holly said in a comment to my card, they remind me of snow cones, and who wouldn't want to think of snow cones in June?

The challenge is open all week and anyone can play, so get out your snowflakes set and join us!

No comments: