Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reason to Smile

Tonight I was supposed to be working on my swap cards and cleaning my stamp room, but I didn't feel so hot ofter work so I laid down for a little while. Well, now it's 11:06, and I still have to stamp my cards and clean the stamp room. Needless to say, I don't have a lot of time to post.

So why is the title of my post Reason to Smile? Because even when I have nothing new to show you myself, you guys come through for me and create wonderful cards that I can direct other readers to. Many, many thanks for that! And "reason to smile" also happens to be the name of the post that Lori uploaded to day with her sketch challenge card.

Lori used paper piercing, spring showers designer paper and Primas of different sizes to accent her card. It turned out really lovely, and I like how the flowers provide just that little something extra! Beautiful! Check out Lori's card and give her a nice round of comments!: http://inkingaloud.blogspot.com/2007/06/reason-to-smile.html

Is it wrong of the challenger to admit that I really like this challenge and this sketch? I can't wait to make another card! Hopefully I'll have a little bit of time Thursday evening after I get everything ready for the hostess appreciation night this Friday.

No comments: