Saturday, April 7, 2007

Stamp With Diane Copyright Policy

Rather than reinventing the wheel, I requested permission from another very talented stamper, Kristina Werner, to borrow her copyright policy for my blog. Please e-mail me at stampwithdiane@comcast.net with any questions.

All cards, scrapbook pages, and other designs posted on my blog or website are offerred to the public as inspiration for personal work. Personal work consists of making items for anything that does not result in monetary gain, i.e. personal scrapbooks, cards to be given away. Please do not "lift" or "CASE" my work and submit it to magazines or contests claiming them as your own.

POSTING INSPIRED WORKS IN WEB GALLERIES: If you find yourself inspired and would like to share your creation on the internet, please note where you found the original idea.

EXCEPTIONS TO MONETARY GAIN RESTRICTION: Stampin' Up! demos are welcome to use any of my cards/projects just as they are without any modifications (unless you want to--that's up to you!) in demonstrations with one small request. Please let your customers and guests know that you were inspired by a card/project found on the internet. Say something like, "It's so easy to make cards! If you're new at this or a bit lost at creating your own cards, there are plenty of websites with ideas. In fact, I got this card from a fellow stamper's blog." And then if they ask where, please pass along my blog address. :)

Thanks! Diane

No comments: