Thursday, June 14, 2007

Goodbye gorgeous!

I've been busy in my stamp room working on samples with the preview sets from the new catalog, but I don't really want to unveil them all quite yet. After all, I have to save some surprises for the open house! Besides, I still want to use this time to pay homage to all of the retiring sets, like the gorgeous grapevine I used to stamp this card.

My compromise was that even though I was using a retiring set, I still used something new -- a couple of the new in-colors. I used the Purely Pomegranate to stamp the grapes and the River Rock to stamp the lighter shade of the leaves. I really love how well River Rock coordinates with Old Olive! I'm going to have a lot of fun using that combination in the coming year!

3 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

I'm loving those new colors too! I can't wait to order them. Your card turned out beautiful! TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Diane said...

Just gorgeous!! Love your cards Diane!! TFS!!