Thursday, June 7, 2007

Second Take



Did you ever like a card you made so much you wanted to stamp it again? It really doesn't happen to me too often, but I liked the way the nice and narrow card turned out yesterday and I really wanted to stamp another one, this time using two other retiring in-colors -- vintage violet and cool caribbean. Same layout, same main image (although I scattered the heights of the flowers on this card a little), and same slider for the sentiment. The sentiment is different, but otherwise it's just new colors. I think I liked the cranberry and marigold version a little better, but this is cool too.

4 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Very pretty!!! I love those colors together. I never thought of putting the 2 together...thanks for the inspiration!

http://militarywifestampinspot.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This is so nice! I love the colors togther - beautiful card!

Tracy said...

What a great card...I love both of them. No wonder why you wanted to do it again in other colors. Sorry I haven't been around in a bit. I started a new job working at Menards from 5am to 9am and when I get home I have my motherly job to do so it's taking some getting used to. I can't tell you the last time I stamped and it's been even longer since I've uploaded to SCS. Hope all is well with you.

Anonymous said...

test