Sunday, August 31, 2008

knotted up again


I know, I know - I really need to reach for some new colors and stamps. I'll try to do that tomorrow. In the meantime, it's Dreams du Jour paired up with the Windsor Knot designer series paper again! This time the card is really clean and simple. I started with a sage shadow card base, added a strip of so saffron designer paper at the bottom and a strip of 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain in the middle of the card. I stamped the butterfly image and the sentiment on whisper white card stock in chocolate chip ink. I colored the butterfly in using chocolate chip and so saffron inks and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I added a 1 3/8" circle mat punched from sage shadow card stock and a scalloped circle mat punched out of so saffron card stock. I attached the image to the card with dimensionals. I then added a sage shadow mat to the sentiment and attached the sentiment to the card over the designer paper.

p.s. I'm having a little trouble uploading my photo tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to remedu that tomorrow morning. Sorry!

No comments: