Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brocade Nature

Well, this bout of food poisoning is quite resiliant. Four days in and I'm still not back to normal, so no stamping for me once again. Thankfully I had stamped this card last week, so I have something to post for you tonight. Just a simple card stamped with the inspired by nature set. This time around I applied the inks to the flowers using sponge daubers -- a trick we picked up at Convention. Here's the recipe:

Stamps: inspired by Nature
Paper: brocade blue, chocolate chip, whisper white, old olive
Ink: brocade blue, chocolate chip, old olive, kiwi kiss
Accessories: small oval punch, rich regals brads

1 comment:

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Diane,
Everyone of your projects have a neatness about them. I love your clean lines. This one caught my eye quickly. I love the colors, love that that you stamped on a bigger sheet of whisper white with only one layer. That's not easy to do but you sure pulled it off! Great card!