Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eastern Blooms Make and Take

I didn't have time to stamp new stuff today, so instead I'll show you a close-up photo of the Make and Take projects we stamped at Convention with the Eastern Blooms set. On the baja breeze card we used the Eastern Blooms set to stamp tone-on-tone images on the card base. The white flowers are not stamped at all. Instead, they were de-bossed using the new classy brass template that coordinates with the Eastern Blooms set.

On the mini scrapbook the flowers were stamped using the tangerine tango classic ink pad and chocolate chip stampin' write marker. What's a little too hard to see is the beads that we added to the centers of the flowers using crystal effects. It's a really neat effect in real life.


I also wanted to show you this card that I got from my freinds Liz and Nancy last week for my birthday. I just love how elegant it looks! It just goes to show that sometimes simplicity is totally the way to go. Thanks Girls!

More new stuff tomorrow with some new punches! Woo hoo!

No comments: