Sunday, August 17, 2008

kiwi daisy


Ths card was inspired by the cover of the September Stampin' Success magazine -- a monthly magazine for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. The card base is kiwi kiss with the daisy silhouettes stamped in kiwi kiss as well. The riding hood red designer paper is from the new Patterns assortment and it is topped with apiece of the kiwi kiss striped grosgrain. The sentiment is stamped with riding hood red ink on whisper white card stock and punched out with the large oval punch, which is layered on a piece of chocolate chip card stock punched with the wide oval punch. Below the designer paper is a chocolate chip scalloped piece punched with the scallop edge punch.
I know this isn't fancy, but I caught some sort of a bug and spent most of the day in bed, so even stamping this much was a challenge. I literally got nothing done today except eat a little, sleep and watch the Olympics. I just hope I'm feeling better for my new catalog open house tomorrow!

No comments: