Friday, August 15, 2008

Fall Upsy Daisy


For tonight's card I just had to use my new Upsy Daisy stamp set, my Juntos Designer Series Paper and my Wide Oval punch. I love how all three of these work together! I took the color scheme right out of the paper: More mustard, really rust and always artichoke. I stamped the daisy silhouettes in Always Artichoke on more mustard card stock and added an always artichoke mat.
I stamped the sentiment in really rust on more mustard card stock, punched it out with the wide oval punch, and sponged some really rust ink along the perimeter. I then cut out an always artichoke oval mat with my coluzzle oval template -- I love how well this nests with the wide oval punch!
For the final touch on the sentiment I fringed some more mustard ribbon and used the long strands I pulled off to thread through a really rust button. I knotted the strands in the back, trimmed them, and attached the button over the letter "o" in the sentiment with a mini glue dot.
I arranged my images on a mat of the Juntos Designer Series Paper (remember, this paper is only available in our Celebrando Creatividad catalog -- not in the main idea book and catalog) and another mat of always artichoke before adhering to the really rust card base.
I really like the final product, probably because the earth elements color family is my absolute favorite! I also love that I was able to purchase the Upsy Daisy set at a 15% discount through the "Never Before Seen" promotion. Woo hoo! You just can't beat a set that will help you make quick and elegant cards with three very cool sentiments for only $16.11, so don't forget to order yours before the special is over!

2 comments:

Val said...

I love the colours in this card. Awesome...the stamp is great too and is on my list to buy. Thanks for showing us your wonderful designs.

hello said...

View photos of the Miu miu fall 2011 RTW Collection from the runways of 2011 New York Fashion Week. ELLE.com is your source for spring fashion coverage.Shop for 2011 Miu Miu Wallet Sale products at Miu Miu
online Shop,we offer all kinds of miu miu purse sale and miu miu borse at Miu Miu website we are best The miu miu satin platform pumps would be so much fun to wear out to dinner zheixnubngbhxzbf
tonight! They have such an interesting construction but nothing miu miu wedges shoes flats-miu miu wedges shoes-Arroji nothingthe scene Korea
· miu miu denim bag-miu miu brooch- it, lets imprisonn,Miu miu sandals Miu Miu Crystal heel sandals,Summer 2011, the first layer of the new Italian leather crafts miumiu luxury crystal high-heeled sandals ...