Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Convention Swaps - Big on Christmas


Sorry for bumping this post to the top, but I just realized that I never posted text with the original photo upload. How silly! You must have thought I went mute or something. And the crazy thing was that at first my Internet access time was limited and then there was a problem with sitemeter which prevented me from viewing my blog, so I haven;t even had a chance to see the posts that were uploaded automatically during last week until now. LOL!
Anyway, just in case you were at all curious, this was a card I designed for a Christmas card swap. For the swap we had to do "mountable card fronts" so my actual swaps did not include the baja breeze base layer, but this is how I envisioned the finished card. Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Big on Christmas, itty bitty backgrounds
Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Whisper White craft, Tangerine tango, riding hood red, kiwi kiss, pacific point and baja breeze (to color in the letter and snowman)
Accessories: blender pen, dimensional (the head is trimmed out and popped up), 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds, whisper white taffeta ribbon.

No comments: