Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Paula's on the ball!

Woo Hoo -- Paula jumped right on the challenge bandwagon and created not one but two fabulous cards. Click here to check out her creations and let her know how much you enjoy them.

I really love the layout on her first card -- the image offset to the left with rhinestone brad accents on the right. Gorgeous! She used a similar layout on her second card, but what really stood out for me here was the stitching. It's a great accent and goes so well with the Baroque Motifs set and the Outlaw designer paper. Great job, Paula!

I did manage to stamp a challenge card today, but had no time to photograph it, so I will have to post it tomorrow. My birthday dinner took a little more time than I thought it would, but I'm hoping you all will cut me some slack this time. Until tomorrow!

No comments: