Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's party time!

We had such a good time at Kathy's party tonight! It was a smaller party, but that was great because no one had to rush through their projects and everyone had plenty of time to chit chat and shop! And Marsha had such a good time she booked a party of her own, so we'll be doing it again later this month at her place. Woo Hoo! I have to get crackin' and design those make and take projects.

Speaking of make and takes, this is the other card we stamped tonight. Yes, I'm using both Block Party and the stampin' Pastels again. What can I say - I love them both!

On this card the color strips are attached directly to the back of the stamped image and the whole thing is popped up on dimensionals. I sued the photo corners to frame out the image. I stamped aida background stamp on the card base in versamark for a little more texture. I love the fact that this card uses only 1 ink -- versamark, 1 coloring medium -- stampin' pastels, and 2 stamp sets - Aids and block party. Nice, fast and easy -- great party card!

No comments: