Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm a slacker!

I spent the whole evening in the stamp room with my friend Liz and she has a lot to show for it. Me? Nada. Zip. Zilch. Stampin' Mojo is on vacation. So all I have to show you tonight a re pictures of projects and swaps that i saw at the demo meeting I went to last Saturday. Tonight I decided to feature the Halloween themed projects.

The first photo shows a coupe of home decor items -- we'll be making similar projects at the Halloween decor class on September 22. I really love the idea of incorporating these gorgeous Halloween designer papers into displays around the house!


This second photo is a swap one of my demo friends received at Convention. Isn't it adorable? Just the Batty For You stamps set and the Itty Bitty Backgrounds set plus some punches, crimper and black gingham ribbon. And also the movable eyes -- how cute are those?


This photo is also of a swap received by a demo at Convention. I really love this card because it looks so stylish and features the bitty boos too set perfectly. I'm really looking forward to making this card myself!
Sorry for the lack of new content from me. Maybe tomorrow my stampin' mojo will return. I'll be crossing my fingers!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh that mojo thing! Taking a break sometimes it just what you need! Love the cards that you shared! Deb

Anonymous said...

OK, so every time you talk about your stampin' mojo I start thinking about how that would be an adorable name for a pet. So, if I ever get another kitty guess what his name will be??? :)

Lisa Carroll said...

Cool projects - thanks for sharing!

Hope your mojo returns soon! :)

Anonymous said...

the only reason I got so much work done is because I was working with the wonderful Diane.. whose mojo must have slipped over to me. Thanks for the help with my project. It's coming along quite nicely!!
Liz

michelle sturgeon said...

I love your Halloween cards, but those boxes are super awesome!