Sunday, August 19, 2007

Like a dog with a bone

Sometimes when I find a color combination I like I just can't let it go. I really like the card I made for Jen with this color combination (see post below) so I decided to make another one. This time I stamped just a portion of the Happiness background stamp in Bravo Burgundy on very vanilla and colored the flowers with my more mustard marker. I then used my 1/8" handheld circle punch to punch out the larger white dots, punched the corners with the ticket corner punch and tied the river rock double stitched ribbon around the image. I added a mat of More Mustard Prints double sided designer paper and used the ticket corner punch on the corners.

I used river rock card stock for the base, stamped the sentiments from the Think Happy Thoughts set in river rock ink and added a Bravo Burgundy flower in the center. I then adhered the main image on an angle. Nice and simple!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

Cute! I agree... wonderful color combination. TFS! :)