Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's Monday and it's my birthday! Apparently it's also the day that marked the end of the Holy Roman Empire and the birthday of Alexander Fleming, the man who discovered pennicillin (see sidebar). In fact, a lot of interesting things happened on my birthday through the ages -- click here for a partial list. And here is another list of fun facts, including a list of more people who share my birthday.

So what am I doing on my birthday? Well, I took a day off work and I will be stamping and awaiting the visit of the Best Buy Geek Squad to finally get my wireless network hooked up properly. I can't wait to be able to surf the net in my stamp studio or my living room or anywhere else in the house! That will be a really cool birthday present! Then, in the evening, we're going out to dinner with friends, so it will be a really fun night! Woo Hoo!

10 comments:

Julie ~ Jades Butterflies! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DI~AAA~NNE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (that was my blog~sing)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Diane!!!

Susan/SnowyAK

ktstamps said...

Happy birthday to you! AND many more. I love birthdays. It's a great time to celebrate YOU! kt

Debby Winters said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and that this is the beginning of a wonderful year for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Diane! Julie beat me to the punch, I was going to do the same thing and tell you be glad you can't hear me singing to you! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my friend! that makes THREE birthdays that I have on this day! enjoy yourself!
Liz

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Diane! Enjoy your new computer and have a wonderful dinner with your friends!!

Jen Bailey said...

Happy Birthday Diane!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful one!!!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by and hope you had a wonderful day today! May you be blessed with many, many more!