Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Great Idea from Stampingranny

Even though this week's official Sunday morning challenge has two particular color schemes to chose from, stampingranny posted a comment with an idea that is just too good to pass up, so this week I'm posting another mid-week challenge. This one should be relatively easy.

On Sunday I asked the question "what inspires you"? Well, this challenge gives you the opportunity to answer. Look around and find something that inspires you to make a card, then post a link to the photo and the inspiration piece or e-mail both to me so I can post them here. There are absolutely no rules for this challenge, except finding something to inspire you to be creative. Have fun!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I am glad you liked the concept! I finished my card, but I just can't get a good picture tonite. I will give it another go later, will post Thursday for sure! Happy stampin'! Deb