Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun colors!

Yes, I'm about to show you yet another card I stamped today inspired by the Coldwater Creek catalog. I can;t help myself -- their clothes have the coolest color combos. Today I'm not going to ramble about how I stamped the card -- it's pretty self explanatory. I'll just post it here side by side with the jacket. The only hing of note is that I pretty much ignored the pumpkin pie, which is the predominant color in the jacket, and instead pulled out all of the accent colors -- More Mustard, Really Rust, Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore. It was really cool to see how well these colors went together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo - I love this color combo! This is a great card!

Anonymous said...

GREat card.

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Liz

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE it!

Deborah said...

Fabulous inspiration and great card! Deb