Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Redesign

Does this card look familiar? If you're a long-time regular reader you might recall my card from the March Chicagoland Shoebox swap. I had a few packets of card stock already cut up for that card, but since both the In Full Bloom set and the square steps corner pocket punch are now retired (snif , snif , snif) I figured I needed to do something dirrefent with the pieces. Since I stil only have the one sample with the Double Line Doodle set, I figured that was the right set to use. And you know what, I might have been right. Becasue the card turned out really cute! In fact, with a little sprucing up, it might just be a workshop card some day!

Becasue the card stock awas already cut, I followed the same theory I used on the last card -- no black ink. The three color pannels are each stamped tone on tone with matching ink. Then, in the main panel, I used all of the coordinating inks. It's a super simple card, perfect for beginner stampers!

No comments: