Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lori's take on the last challenge

Sorry I was so lame and just couldn't finish the last challenge in the time allotted. But you all say Teresa's great cards and there was another player, Lori, who made two really cool cards using the Bud Basics Set. Lori posted both of her cards side by side, so you can check out the difference the color change makes.

I must admit that I tend to veer towards the earth element color family myself, so while I think the bold brights card is pretty, I really love Lori's second card. It's just gorgeous, and not the designer paper Lori used as a mat. Both cards are awesome -- check them out and leave Lori some nice kudos both for her fantastic cards and for her ability to finish what turned out to be quite a difficult challenge!

No comments: