Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm on a roll

Yes, I'm still paying with my block party set. This set was exactly what I needed right now. I'm so swamped with swaps and getting ready for a party I'm hosting tomorrow that I have not time for elaborate detailed cards, so this is right up my alley. Today I decided to use my other favorite coloring medium -- stampin' write markers. I combined the markers with one of my favorite color combos and came up with this little card. Just the party stamp on a couple of mats with a ribbon accent and then the cake from the Voila set stamped on the side in tempting turquoise. I guess some people would say that inking up a stamp with markers is a lot of work, but it really took almost no time at all. So have I convinced you to order this set yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure cant go wrong with this stamp set! love this card too!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Diane!!