Monday, March 26, 2007

I Won, I Won, I Won!

As many of my readers know, nothing gets me more excited than free stamps! I loved all the free stamp sets I earned during Sell-A-Bration, as a new demonstrator with the Stampin' Start program, and under the consistency counts program. So it's no surprise that I'm absolutely over the moon tonight because I won a drawing for $39.95 of free Stampin' Up! products from my totally awesome up-up-upline Glenda just for bringing display items to our demonstrator meeting this evening.

What display items did I bring? Well, you've already seen all of them on this blog. I brought in samples of the projects we'll be making at tomorrow's pastels class and at April's Polka Dots and Petals Bundle class and Four Seasons Inspiration class. The three displays got me three tickets in the drawing and one of those babies got pulled as the winner! Woo Hoo! Best of all, I can pick a couple of lower priced sets, as long as the total does not exceed $39.95. This is great, because those are always the sets I'm most reluctant to buy for myself and never get free under the other programs because I feel like I'm not maximizing my "free" value.

Now I need to think about which sets I want to get. There are so many in the Idea Book and Catalog that I still want -- I don't know how to prioritize them. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment! The first person or people who suggest stamp sets that I actually end up using will receive an assortment of six Stampin' Up! inspiration sheets!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

I know thi shappened a long time ago, but I wanted to be the first to congratulate you! YAY! Free stuff is always great... free STAMPIN stuff is even BETTER! LOL ;) What did you end up getting?

BTW, I am seriously lovin' digging thru your archives! What a great challenge... thanks! I thought I had found your blog pretty early on, but I'm pleasantly surprised to discover that that's not the case. Fun! :)