Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy


Sad to say, I spent most of this evening cleaning up the stamp room. I'm getting ready for my open stamp/scrap night tomorrow and even though I'm calling it Bedlam I would prefer if the room didn't start off looking like an insane asylum. However, I did get a chance to stamp this card with the Polka Dots & Paisley set. This set is part of the Spring Fever March bundle special. You can read more about the special on my web page.

The background is stamped with certainly celery ink on certainly celery card stock. The paisley pinwheel is stamped with regal rose ink on so saffron card stock. I used the corner rounder punch not just on the corners of the two mats, but also to create the so saffron ric rac. This card is a bit of a departure from my typical style, but I like the way it turned out.

No comments: