Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Four Seasons Inspiration Sheet Project

As promised, here is a photo of another project we'll be making at the Four Seasons Inspiration class on April 21 (please see my web site for more details). In this card I tried to feature the beauty of the double sided paper by using it as a mat and folding it over so that designed from both sides are visible. I loved how easy it was to make this card using the designer paper -- most of the decoration was done for me before I even started! I just added a sentiment from the sincere salutations set plus some flowers punched with the spring bouquet punch and stamped images using the coordinating perennial favorites set. I think it's a pretty cute card. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. Thanks!

No comments: