Monday, March 5, 2007

Fun Filled Sunday


I had so much fun today coming up with sample cards for my Fun Filled Sunday class. You can read all about the class on the events page of my website and see the individual cards on page 2 of the gallery on my website. I won't bother you with all the details here, but I will post one of the cards I came up with just to give you a little preview.

This card just screams Spring, from the light colors to the floral theme. I used the Fun Filled and Blooming with Happiness sets. I first stamped the "spot" background from fun filled onto the green galore card stock in versamark. I then stamped the two "strips" of cameo coral and orchid opulence card stock using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. The Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is a very cool tool that allows for a precise placement of stamped images, which can be a key issue in two-step stamping. After I stamped the main image on the confetti white card stock and matted it on distressed layers of orchid opulence and cameo coral card stock, I added dazzling diamonds stampin' glitter to the flowers on the main image and the side strip just to give the card a little more pizazz. Did it work? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Jen Bailey said...

Looks like an awesome class Diane!! Great sample too!