Monday, March 5, 2007

I just have to share

OK, I was only going to post one of my Fun Filled Sunday cards here, but I like this buckle gift card holder so much I just had to add it too. The base of the card is close to cocoa, stamped with the swirled background fromthe Fun Filled set in close to cocoa ink. The buckle is chocolate chip. The purse is stamped with chocolate chip ink on some of our new Au Chocolate double sided designer paper, available in the spring mini catalog.

Inside I punched tabs to hold the gift card with the slit punch. I also stamped two gift images which will be there after the gift card is removed. The gift card goes perfectly with the "I'd rather be shopping" sentiment on the front of the card. It's just the perfect card for any occasion!
If you like this card as much as I do, sign up for the Fun Filled Sunday class and make this along with 5 other cards using the Fun Filled set. See the events page of my web site for more details.

No comments: