Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Still more flowers

I said it would be all flowers all the time this week, didn't I? I put this card together super fast. I started with a so saffron card base and added an old olive mat. I then cut a 5x3.75" piece of the SAB designer series paper, wrapped a piece of the so saffron polytwill ribbon around it. I stamped the sentiment from the Many Happy returns set and punched it out using the 1" circle punch. I placed the sentiment into a round label holder from the styled silver hodgepodge hardware assortment. I used two brads to attach the label holder to the designer paper.

To make the flower I simply stamped the 5 petal flower image from the Polka Dot Punches free SAB set in versamark ink and heat embossed it with whisper white embossing powder. I then punched the flower out with the 5 petal flower punch, layered it onto an old olive flower from the die cut blooms assortment, and attached both to the designer paper using one of the brads form the styled silver hodgepodge hardware assortment. All I had to do to finish is attach the designer paper to the old olive mat. Fast and simple!

No comments: