Wednesday, February 18, 2009

scrap page centerpiece

Tonight I'm showing you a project that we'll be making at a March 25th class at the Hillside library. You might recall that I made a similar double sided upright centerpiece last year around Father's Day and then again at Christmas. The Winter version went over so well at the class I taught in Itasca that I thought I would do something similar for the Hillside class.

I look at these two sides of the centerpiece as Spring and Summer. Spring is labeled as such, though class attendants will be able to stamp their own alternate title if they wish. The Summer side is just labeled "Happy Days." It's decorated with bright flowers form the die cut blooms collection.

If you'd like to make this project contact the Hillside library. The library requires a deposit at time of registration, but the deposit is returned to you on the night of the class, so as long as you show up the class is free. Hope to see you there next month!



No comments: