Thursday, February 5, 2009

The easiest card ever!


I love this card, all the more because it was so superbly easy to put together. I started with a Kraft card base. I added two 3.5" squares of the Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper ($9.95 on page 161 of the Idea Book and Catalog).
I stamped the rose image from the Fifth Avenue Floral set ($15.95 on page 106 of the idea book and catalog) in Not Quite Navy ink on a square piece of whisper white card stock. I added mats in kraft and not quite navy, securing all three layers together using Not Quite Navy brads from the earth elements brads assortment ($8.95 on page 174 of the Idea Book and Catalog). To finish off the card I attached the image to the card base over the designer paper. So very simple, yet so very striking!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Very lovely Diane! Love layers and the colors are gorgeous!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Beautiful. Great color combination.

Jana O'Brien said...

What a great way to feature beautiful paper and a sriking image!