Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saffron Get Well


Here's another card I made using the Polka Dot Punches free Sale-A- Bration set and the free Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper. I started with a Sahara Sand card base. I stamped the small flower image in so saffron ink on a 4 x 5.25" piece of so saffron card stock, and added a sentiment form the Sincere Salutations set stamped in Sahara Sand ink before attaching the so saffron card stock to the card base. I used the scallop edge punch on a piece of designer paper and attached it to a strip of whisper white paper. I wrapped a piece of bashful blue striped grosgrain ribbon around both layers and attached the whole thing to the card front.
I stamped the scalloped circle image in certainly celery ink on certainly celery card stock and punched it out using the scalloped circle punch. I stamped the five petal flower image in bashful blue ink on bashful blue card stock, and punched it out with the five petal flower punch. I attached the two images together using a brad and large flower from the Filigree designer brad assortment. To finish the card I attached the layered flowers to the card base using a stamping dimensional.
This will be one of the cards we'll be stamping at this month's stamp camp this Saturday at 10:00 a.m. There is still time to sign up, so if you'd like to attend e-mail me at stapwithdiane@comcast.net by this Wednesday. As always we'll be making 6 cards, a 3-D item and a two page 6x6" scrap layout. The cost is $20 or $15 for club members who elected not to attend this month's technique class. Hope to see you there!

No comments: