Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bold Bright Birthday



Here's another Bold Bright Birthday card. This time I used the Party Hearty set ($26.95 on page 39 of the idea book and catalog). I used the direct to stamp technique with my stampin' write markers in yo yo yellow, real red, only orange, green galore and glorious green to stamp the rows of multi-colored hats, cleaning the stamp in between each impression so that the order f the colors would be different in each row. I also used 2 way glue and a variety of fine glitters as well as real red and green galore brads to decorate the hats. I stamped the Party Hearty sentiment with basic black ink.
To finish the card all I needed to do was to mount the stamped whisper white piece of card stock to a yo yo yellow mat and then to a green galore card base. Fun and easy!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Great card! TFS :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like a ton of work! Super cute!