Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome to the Family!

Woo Hoo Cammy and Nancy! Congratulations on becoming Stampin' Up! demonstrators and welcome to the Stamp With Diane team! Nancy, Jill already has your welcome card. Cammy, yours is all stamped and will be on its way to you shortly!

And, of course, congratulations to Jill on becoming an upline in her first month of being a demonstrator. Way to go!

I also want to give a shout out to Wendi, whose application is on its way to Utah as we speak. I'll do a separate welcome message next week once the application is processed and your demonstrator status is official, but sometimes a little unofficial congrats and welcome is fun too!

And what about the rest of you? There is only one week left to submit your application and take advantage of the fantastic free family of ink pads with purchase of starter kit promotion.

If you're still undecided and have some questions that you need answered, now is the time to ask your potential upline or post them here, anonymously if you'd like, and I'll try to provide you the information you need to make up your mind.

And if you're in the US and looking for an enthusiastic upline who likes to help others reach their goals (don't believe me? Just read my "what color orange are you" profile a couple of posts down :-)!) feel free to contact me and ask me what resources I have available to help you reach your stamping and demonstrator goals, whatever they may be. I'm part of a fabulous demo group and we would all love for you to join us in our stamping adventures!

2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Congrats to all the new demos! :)

Cammy404 said...

Hi Diane!
Thank you so much for welcoming us and providing us with so much information and answers. You have so much to offer-I'm so glad I signed up with you! I sure hope your energy will be rubbing of on me! You are such a happy person that it's contagious. Thank you so much!! I'm looking forward to talking to you again. Thanks so much!!