Monday, September 3, 2007

Just a little self pat on the back

I thought I would give you an update on my "embossed twine" technique card. It is featured today on the Stampin' Up! demo website in a gallery called Stampers' Showcase. That's where Stampin' Up! uploads cards made by demonstrators that are eiter submitted directly to SU as swaps at Stampin' Up! events, like Convention, or are the non-winning entries for various contests (the winning entires are published in a quarterly magazine for all to see). Anyway, I know this may not seem like a big deal, but I am really excited about it. There are only 3-4 cards selected per day, and I know Stampin' Up! gets tons of cards from demos, so I am thrilled to pieces that they chose one of my cards.

If you want to refresh your recollection as to what card I'm talking about, see this post.

8 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

I saw your card on Stamper's Showcase this morning ... it's gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve a pat on the back!

Jules said...

Congrats Diane!!! You definatly deserve to be on SS! Beautiful card!

MarieK said...

Congratulations Diane! I know what an accomplishment that is to be recognized by SU!

Anonymous said...

I always knew you would be famous what with your "bright humor" and all. Next comes the Artisan Award!

Catherine

Diane said...

Thanks Ladies! And Catherine, the artisan award would sure be nice, but I'm not even aiming for that yet. I'd just love to get a contest win under my belt -- that's hard enough to do! I sure would appreciate all those free stamps!

Anonymous said...

thats so awesome! good for you!

AdriansCrazyLife said...

That is awesome! You come up with such original ideas and I really appreciate you sharing them with us.

Lisa Carroll said...

Congratulations, Diane! It sure is a beautiful card! :D