Saturday, September 15, 2007

Recognize this layout?

If you're a regular reader you know that once I stumble onto what I think is a good idea I find it very hard to let go. And so it is with this layout.

I made one simple card and now I can't stay away! I made these two cards last night at Bedlam. The colors are night of navy, bashful blue and so saffron prints double sided designer paper. The flowers are from the "simply said" set as is the "friend" sentiment. The you make me happy sentiment is from so many sayings. The only accessory is a bit of bashful blue taffeta ribbon. I think they're both pretty cute!
This morning I went to Stamp Camp where I made a lot of cute projects. I think my favorite were 2 6x6" scrap pages using the Elementary Essentials set (which coincidentally is one of the 6 sets that you can get at 30% off with a $30 purchase of regular priced merchandise). Unfortunately, since I stayed up late last night for Bedlam I was a little late getting to stamp camp this morning so while I stamped all of my pieces, the scrap pages still need a bit of assembly. I'll try to finish them tonight and post tomorrow for your enjoyment!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Aww very pretty!

Lisa Carroll said...

Thes eare lovely!

I'm with you - once I find sometehing (be it a layout or color combo or whatever) that works, I usually milk it for all it's worth. LOL This layout is so visually appealing (with the three focal points) and also so easily adaptable to just about ANY type of card or images. Great job! TFS :)

Crafty Connie said...

The card may be simple but it very nice. I like the color combo.