Friday, September 21, 2007

Bitty Boos Too fun

I pretty much like all things related to Halloween, so the Bitty Boos Too set appealed to me ever since I first saw it in the 2005-2006 catalog. But that was January, and by the time last year's Halloween rolled around I was a demonstrator and was focusing my purchases in the card stock/ink/accessories department and just couldn't afford to buy all the Halloween sets I wanted. And boy am I glad now, because this month I picked up this little gem of a set at 30% off! And tonight I finally got a chance to play with it!

I used the color blocking technique on a basic black card base. The card stock and ink colors are pumpkin pie, lavender lace and gable green. The images from Bitty Boos Too are stamped in tone-on-tone fashion to create three different backgrounds. The Big Deal Alphabet letters were stamped on whisper white and trimmed out. The eyes were made with whisper white, lavender lace and basic black card stock punched with the 3/4" 1/2" and 1/4" circle punches. I must confess, I rather like the finished product! Boo!

3 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Love your card!

Deborah said...

This card is adorable Diane! Deb

Crafty Connie said...

What a cute simple card.