Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Stamps by Mail -- Natural Beauty

Once again I have to tweak my May schedule because I just realized that I scheduled my inspiration class for the Saturday of memorial Day weekend. I don't know about you, but even I draw the line at going to school on a long holiday weekend. So instead of making you come to class, I will send the class to you through a stamps by mail program.

How will this work? You will contact me on and pay your class fee via cash, check or credit card on or before the registration deadline of May 16. In return, I will send you the Natural Beauty stamp set, 4 stampin' write markers in rose red, so saffron, certainly celery and basic black (you can substitute colors if you already have any or all of these), a stamping sponge, all the materials and instructions you need to create 6 cards (3 are pictured here and the other 3 will be uploaded tomorrow) and an inspiration sheet with detailed instructions on how to make 6 more projects using this set.

No comments: