Sunday, May 27, 2007

A few more entries for last week's challenge

I should have posted about this on Friday or yesterday, but I guess better late then never. On Friday we actually had a couple more players stamp and post their challenge cards. The first was Lori, and you can find her card here: http://inkingaloud.blogspot.com/2007/05/friend-shaker-card.html. She used the sketch to create a shaker card with sequins for the shaker box filer. How fun! Check out her card and leave her a comment!

The second player was my friend Jen. I give Jen a lot of credit, because she posted her card even though she didn't like it, and stated so right in her post -- LOL! You can find her card here: http://stampwithjen.typepad.com/stamp_with_jen/2007/05/not_exactly_my_.html
I think you're being too hard on yourself, Jen! Your card is super cute! I especially like the glitter you added to the balloon! So come on, everyone, let's encourage Jen to keep playing and show her some love by leaving a comment on her blog!

The third player was Rita. Rita's card is adorable. I really like her dry-embossed embellishment and the button she found for the center is just perfect! You can find Rita's card here: http://ritasstampart.blogspot.com/2007/05/sunday-morning-challenge.html. As with everyone else, check out her card and leave her a comment to let her know how much you liked it. Great job, Rita!

And thanks everyone for playing. It sound like it was a super busy week for all of us! I know it was for me. So much so that I didn't even have the time to scan Pauline's card which inspired this challenge to begin with, and now I've misplaced it in my shoebox swap cleaning frenzy! As soon as I find it I will post it here, though. And look for this week's challenge, coming in a few minutes.

No comments: