Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Another challenge participant!

Woo Hoo. Another brave stamper jumped into the challenge fray! This card was sent to me by Rita. Rita says "I love In Full Bloom, but wasn't too sure about the colors until I saw them together. My card is very simple but I like the way it turned out. I put Stickles in the center of the flower to add a little glitter."

Note: for those of you who are Stampin' Up! aficionados and do not use stickles, you get the same effect by using a 2 way glue pen and some dazzling diamonds stampin' glitter.

I like the way your card turned out too, Rita! Sometimes simple is exactly what it's all about. So come on everyone, show Rita some love and leave her a comment on her card here, and also check out her blog: http://ritasstampart.blogspot.com/http://ritasstampart.blogspot.com/

And be sure to leave a comment on Marie's blog on her challenge card!

We have three cards so far, and my theory is holding. But in my original post I did say we needed 5 stampers so come on, I know there must be at least 2 more of your out there ready to take on this challenge. Step right up, don't be shy!

1 comment:

MarieK said...

Very nice card Rita! I like simple too but will sometimes throw in some background stamps to add dimension.

Wasn't this a fun challenge!

Maybe Diane will host another one?