Monday, May 21, 2007

And the first GiftRAK winner is . . .

That was fast -- I just sent an e-mail last night and our winner has already responded and accepted. It's Pat from Decatur, AL!

Thanks for being a loyal Stamp with Diane blog reader, Pat! Your flip book will be on its way to you shortly! If you end up filling it with your photos and mementos I'd love to see pictures of the final product (no pressure, thought -- I have yet to put any pictures in any of my books -- that's the part I struggle with the most -- LOL!)

And everyone else, as long as you keep your subscription active or leave me a comment every 30 days or so (just one comment is all you need to qualify, though if you feel like leaving more that's great too!) you might just find yourself a future recipient of a GiftRAK! Remember, it's all random -- even I don't know when or what the next giveaway will be.

Enjoy!

No comments: