Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stampy Nation Make & Take Sneak Peak

Tomorrow night I'm hosting the belated Holiday Party. for Stampy Nation, my team of demosntrators. While I would have loved for everyone to get together in December, it just was not possible, so I thought meeting in January, after I came back from Leadership and had all the news, goodies and new catalogs, would be a great alternative time.

Of course, the one thing you absolutely have to do at a Stampin' Up! demo meeting is stamp, so I prepared a few make and takes. Due to Stampin' Up! rules I can't show you many of them, as they use new products and stamp sets I picked up at Leadership (don't worry -- I'll post them next week!). More to the point, I wouldn't want to show you all of them since my team members actually do read this blog! So this is just a little partial teaser.

You can see part of the project in the first photo. I know, it looks like a CD folder mini scrapbook, but it's not. It's actually a love note folder, inspired by a note folder we made as a make and take at the Orlando regional meeting.

In the second photo you can see that the folder looks like when it's open, and you can see the love notes tucked into the pockets. I suppose I could show you the love notes, but that might be revealing too much and spoiling the surprise for tomorrow night, so you will just have to tune in tomorrow to see them! I'll have more details on the whole project tomorrow as well! I know I just can't wait for the party attendees to make these. I hope they think these are as cute as I think they are!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait..

although I think I forgot to RSVP!

Well.. if there isn't enough paper cut.. i'll just sit there and drool! :)