Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Easter Wishes

As stamped images go, this is one of my all time favorites. I have a feeling I'm going to break tradition with this stamp and continue to use it even after it retires on Sunday. the bunny is just too cute! He reminds me so much of my Stewie!

For this card the image is stamped in basic gray on whisper white card stock. I colored the image with blender pen and pastels. I used a sponge dauber and the faux frosting technique to create the clouds. In addition to the whisper white I used creamy caramel, bashful blue and barely banana cards stock. The sentiment from the All Holidays set was stamped in creamy caramel on whisper white card stock, then punched with the designer label punch and fitted into a styled silver designer label. The tab in the top left hand corner of the stamped image was made with the small oval punch.

Don't forget, both the styled silver and the styled vanilla hodgepodge hardware assortments are on sale right now as part of the inventory blowout promotion! These fun accessories really do wonders for cards and scrapbooks, and at the sale prices they're a great value!

1 comment:

Annasmama said...

Such a cute card, it`s really great, I love that bunny! :-))

Greetings, Renate