Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Raspberry Tart Valentine

Oh how I love the new Raspberry Tart designer Series Paper from the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog! Once again, Stampin' Up! put together a color palette that I never would have come up with on my own, and it works beautifully!

On this card I placed a square of the designer paper on a mat of rose red card stock and adhered the matted designer paper to a kiwi kiss card base. I then added three 3/4" circles I punched out of kiwi kiss card stock and use glue dots to adhere three large vanilla half pearls from the pretties kit over the circles.

Next I took a piece of cameo coral card stock and attached it to a rose red mat. I slipped a piece of very vanilla taffeta ribbon through the round label holder from the styled vanilla hodgepodge hardware assortment (Sale Alert -- the hodgepodge hardware is on sale now through Sunday!) and tied the ribbon around the rose red card stock. I then used a dimensional to attach a 3/4" circle punched out of kiwi kiss card stock in the center of the label holder. I stamped the heart from the Sweet Celebrations set on very vanilla card stock in rose red ink and trimmed it out by hand before attaching it with a dimensional in the center of the kiwi kiss circle. I stamped the heart three more times in rose red ink on the cameo coral card stock beneath the label holder, and stamped the sentiment form the Best Yet hostess set next to the hearts. Finally I used dimensionals to attach the rose red square to the card base.

No comments: