Sunday, January 18, 2009

Garden Greetings



I know it's impolite to post and run, but I'm sick and don't have the energy to do a description of everything I used to make this card. I actually went to the doctor on Friday and the medicine seemed to be helping yesterday, but today I was even worse than before. I went ahead with my hostess and club member open house, but then I just laid around for the rest of the day. I haven't been able to really sleep, so I'm tired, and I haven't had an appetite, which also doesn't help the energy level. I just hope things get better tomorrow.

I will come back and update this post with details when I'm able. For now just enjoy the card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is lovely. I enjoy reading your site daily.
Hope you are feeling better soon!!
Tricia
Canton, Ohio

Monica said...

Your Card is great! Thanks for posting even when you feel yucky!I hope you feel better.
Monica