Monday, January 26, 2009

Heartfelt Sympathy


I made this card for my cousin's wife, who recently lost her dad. I used the Close as a Memory stamp set and stampin' write markers in mellow moss, perfect plum and pale plum to stamp the flowers on confetti white card stock. I used basic gray ink to stamp the sentiment on a strip of mellow moss card stock. I layered the mellow moss card stock on a so saffron base, added a strip of perfect plum patterns designer series paper below the mellow moss strip and added some so saffron ribbon that I tied in a simple knot. I added the confetti white piece over the top and finished the card with a photo corner that I punched out of pale plum card stock and paper pierced using my crafter's tool kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the wonderful colors of this card!